Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lazy Sunday

Today the Tucson Brompton Meetup Group (in association with Metrognome Music and Cycle to Go) went out for an easy ride to Sky Bar for some coffee and calzones.  We even had a guest from out of town... ukulele and guitarist virtuoso (virtuosa?) Del Rey (not to be confused with Lana Del Rey).  We were also joined by a couple of prospective Brompton owners, who after the ride became pending Brompton owners (orders were placed for some arctic blue H6Rs!)  The weather was hot (hey! It's almost June in Tucson!), but the ride was enjoyable as usual.






4 comments:

  1. Fernando,
    What kind of helmet cover is that? I mean the one that blocks the harsh sun rays from the neck and face.
    Thanks,
    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are from Da Brim (http://www.dabrim.com). I think I'm going to do a post soon about it.

      Delete
  2. Fernando,
    I have combined all my blogs into greencomotion.blogspot.com.
    Peace:)

    ReplyDelete