Friday, August 9, 2013

Another really good reason to have a Brompton

A TucsonVelo blog post gives us another reason to love our Bromptons... we can fold them up, take them inside, and not have to worry about someone defecating near them.  Gross.

The bike rack at the Main Downtown Tucson library was hidden out of view from security inside the building, so it provided cover for drug dealers and other people to, um, do their business.  The bike rack will be relocated to a more visible location soon.

Stay classy Tucson!

Link to original article:
http://tucsonvelo.com/news/drug-dealing-defecation-prompt-bike-rack-removal-at-main-library/17037

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fernando, I am Rafael from Almeria (Spain). I read your article and I congratulate you. It is very close and the feeling perfectly explains Brompton owners. I congratulate you sincerely. By the way, I finally bought a Brompton and am another happy owner of a Brompton M6L orange. I am delighted with it and I published in my blog post related to my Brompton folding bike. I keep reading and encouraging, greetings.

    ReplyDelete