Thursday, July 26, 2012

GoPro Luggage Block Test Video

In my previous post, I gave a sneak preview of my hack for the GoPro to mount onto the luggage block.  I was able to go for a ride for a few minutes today and try it out.


What do you think (watch in HD)? I know it's a little shaky... I hope to reduce that with some super glue or epoxy.  What do you think of the perspective?  It should be similar to the video below by another rider (hint: hit mute).



And while I was out, I might as well take a pic or two...




2 comments:

  1. Nice test video, always liking Bromptons and GoPros videos. I make a few myself. I've found that if you lower the tyre pressure alittle and put some rubber between the mount and the Brompton it reduces down the vibrations alot and get a slightly smoother video

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are into your excessive activities and you love nothing more th an injuring down a hill, through some plants, off a ledge or across the water, then GoPro components are for you. GoPro is a make of photographic camera that allows you have fun with producing the activity as you go and that will let you catch it without concerning about striking your photographic camera or having other problems. Generally a GoPro photographic camera is a very long lasting photographic camera developed to be small enough, light enough and resilient enough to hold up against the afflication of excessive activities should it be decreased or...
    gopro.

    ReplyDelete