Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gopro Hero 3 Low Light Test

I decided to take a training ride out on the bike path at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.  It was just about sunset, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to see how the new Gopro handles low-light situations.  I also mounted it on front luggage block with a hack I posted about here.  The field of view had a very high contrast, so it was unrealistic to expect miracles here.  But I think it looked OK for what it is, and the mounting hack worked a lot better with the smaller mass of the new Gopro.  I'll be testing this out a little more to see if it'll work for the Brompton US Championship.


1 comment:

  1. Fernando:
    I think the video is decent, given the lighting in the early morning.
    Well done!
    Paz :)
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete